Senior Consultant Global Health (m/w/*) bei SEEK Development in Berlin
Are you passionate about social impact? Ready to tackle the world’s toughest problems?
Eager to develop your potential in the fast-paced and dynamic field of consulting?
Join SEEK Development as a Senior Consultant (Global Health)
SEEK Development is looking for purpose-driven individuals with exceptional problem-solving skills, experience in project management, and demonstrated expertise in the field of global health. Our Senior Consultant (Global Health) will have the opportunity to collaborate with prestigious and influential clients and to shape a growing, entrepreneurial organization working globally from the heart of Berlin.
We are a strategic and organizational consulting group dedicated to global human development and specializing in health. We envision a world where key players in society mobilize, innovate, and partner, so that all human beings can develop to their full potential regardless of where they are born. Our core purpose is to advance human development by supporting leading organizations to tackle the world’s toughest challenges and maximize their social impact.
SEEK combines the professionalism of top management consulting with cutting-edge knowledge of the global development ecosystem and expertise in leading multi-stakeholder and organizational development processes. We support leading international agencies, national governments, foundations, non-governmental organizations, and corporations to maximize their social impact. For more information visit www.seekdevelopment.org.
About your role
SEEK Development is hiring for a senior level consultant with significant and demonstrated sectoral expertise in the field of global health. Working in a team environment and directly with our clients the Senior Consultant (Global Health) will:
- Lead analyses – gathering, formulating, and testing hypotheses based on quantitative and qualitative information
- Serve as an in-house expert on the global health ecosystem, sharing knowledge and perspective with clients and team members
- Contribute to developing high-impact programmatic/financing strategies for top organizations in global development and health
- Support leaders in transforming their operating models, systems, culture, and leadership practices to maximize effectiveness
- Manage client relationships and project workstreams, lead highly motivated and skilled junior team members
- Actively contribute to business development and to further building SEEK’s knowledge base
You are passionate about social impact and want to put your consulting skills to work in the field of global development with a major focus on large-scale health projects. You enjoy working in teams that drive the delivery of innovative and results-oriented solutions for our clients. You look at challenges from a holistic perspective to unpack the real issues. You have first-hand experience in managing multi-stakeholder processes to mobilize collective action. You are a committed self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Advanced degree in public health or health economics, public policy, or related fields from an acclaimed university
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in the global public health sector, working for a leading international organization or consulting firm
- Knowledge of global heath and development architecture, financing, and current topics
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience drafting high-quality presentations and reports, complemented by strong oral communication skills
- Flexible and able to work collaboratively and effectively internationally and in teams
- Fluent in English, German proficiency a plus
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to drive social impact in a fast-growing global development consultancy
- International work environment with prominent clients
- Passionate, dynamic, and values-driven team in constant persuit of excellence
- Mentorship and training to develop your potential and enable you to thrive
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “SEEK- Senior Consultant (Global Health)/+[your surname]” as the subject line. Please also note your earliest possible start date and expected salary. Applications are screened on a rolling basis and selected candidates will be invited for a multistage interview process.